#ParkPet Beach Sessions
Montrose Dog Beach and the Beach at Olive Park on July 28th
20 minutes for $99!
We're excited to meet you and your pup(s). Here is some important info:
HOW IT WORKS
Show up for your session on time (please plan on arriving plenty early to find parking and walk to where we are and find us)
We will photograph your dog at play in the sand and in the water.
If you have more than 1 dog, please understand that these are candids. They are not posed shots. There will be distractions everywhere. We will get great shots of any pup you bring, but we cannot guarantee photos of your dogs together in this environment.
About a week after the event, you'll receive a link to the gallery containing all the photos we took that day.
Use a coupon code to order a free 5x7 print as our gift to you.
Order extra prints, merchandise or digital downloads from the same gallery.
You will receive specific instructions once you book.
Questions? CONTACT US
UM - MY DOG IS NO GOOD OFF-LEASH
We will have a 50 foot lead for those that do not trust their dogs off-leash. We photoshop it out of the photos, but we are not able to alter harnesses. If you do not want a harness in the photo, PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD FITTING COLLAR WITH YOU so that we can use a leash to pose your pup(s).
WHAT TO WEAR (people)
Beach sessions were created for the pups, mainly. But if you'd like to jump in the water or play in the sand with your pup, we'll be happy to capture it! At a minimum, wear pants and shoes you like (and don't wear the same color as the water or sand). There are often great photo-opportunities that include your legs.
- If you're dog has outrageous energy levels, give them a bit of exercise before the shoot. They'll get plenty of running in during the session, too.
- This tends to 'clean the pipes', as they say, which is also a great idea. You wouldn't smile very big for your photos if you had to use the bathroom ;)
- If you are feeding your dog not long before we shoot, make sure it's long enough beforehand that they won't get an upset stomache running all over the beach ;)
- Bring with you the items that most motivate your pup. Favorite treats, squeak toy, etc. For extra attention, don't give these things to your dog for 24 hours before the shoot.
- Poop bags for the just-in-case
- Towel for eye ickies, wetness from drinking, messes they might get into.
YOUR PUP'S APPEARANCE
- If your dog has hair covering their eyes and you have a way you fix that, do it. You'll be glad you pinned FeeFee's bangs back when you can see her eyes in the photos.
- Make sure they are wearing a collar/tags you won't mind in photos. I can work a lot of magic in photoshop, but collars tend to push skin & fur in directions that don't look natural once I remove the reason it was pushed that way (the collar), so we tend to leave collars in the photos.
If you are planning on being in any of the photos
- pick colors to wear that won't blend in with the background or with your dog. No beige or water-blue, please. You get it :)
- if your hair doesn't look good when the wind blows, wear a hat or pin it up. There's nothing worse than getting the perfect shot with the exception of hair across your entire face ;)
Seriously. This is what happens when people don't listen to my warning:
WHERE TO MEET:
You will be sent directions and meet spot a few days before the event.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY if you will not be able to make your appointment. Let us know so someone else can come. You can do so by contacting us here. We are happy to reschedule your session fee if you cannot make it, but we ask that you NOTIFY US NO LESS THAN 1 FULL WEEK prior to your booking. If you need to cancel, that's ok, too, but we cannot refund you less than 1 week prior to your booking. I hope you understand, we're a very small business :)